Celebrity Photo Op Vouchers
What is a Photo Op Voucher?
- A Photo Op Voucher is just like a digital gift certificate. They are available in increments of $20, $30, $40, and $50.
- These Vouchers can be upgraded to purchase a Photo Op Session of equal or greater value.
- Vouchers cannot be combined; one Voucher is good towards one Photo Op Session.
- You will need to pay the difference between the cost of the Photo Op Session and the amount of the Voucher. Example: Photo Op Session costs $80, your voucher is for $30, so you will pay $50 plus fees/taxes.
Why should I buy a Photo Op Voucher?
- Attendees with Photo Op Vouchers will get a 15-minute head-start on purchasing a Photo Op Session during a public launch. Learn how to use your Photo Op Voucher.
- Photo Op Vouchers are a great way to save or budget for purchases happening at a later date.
About the Photo Op Schedule:
Closer to the event, you will receive an email from Epic Photo Ops with your specific group time. This time may differ from the Photo Op schedule (to be posted at a later date) on our website. Don’t panic! Arrive 15 minutes before your Photo Op time — no earlier, no later. Arriving on time will help keep the Photo Op Area clear of unnecessary congestion. If you don’t receive an email from Epic Photo Ops, you may stop by the Epic Photo Ops booth in the Photo Op Area to learn your assigned time during the event.
We do our best on scheduling, but sometimes there is overlap with other Photo Op Sessions, Panels, or other events you’re interested in. If this happens, you will be able to swap your Photo Op Session for another time, date, or another Celebrity Guest, if available, at the Epic Photo Ops booth or on your own through your Growtix account. There are 2-3 Photo Ops occurring at any given time.
If a guest postpones their appearance, you will easily be able to convert your Photo Op purchase to another Photo Op or voucher, or initiate an automatic refund from your Growtix account.
Celebrity appearances and schedules are all subject to change or cancellation. All Photo Op Sessions are subject to change or cancellation. Make sure to check for updates on this page, on the App (when it’s available), our online schedule (when it’s available), and Facebook event pages regularly. We will post updates on social media as we get them.